We are committed to providing our clients with the best professional advice and service by:
- Discussing at the outset the best qualified solicitor in our office to handle your matter, the likely costs and how long we expect your matter to take.
- Keeping you informed on the progress of your matter.
- Being accessible and giving close personal attention to your matter.
- Handling your matter promptly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all personnel of Macphillamy’s attend seminars and specialist instruction courses on a regular basis.
Our commitment to client service is complemented by the setting of standards for service delivery which we monitor regularly.
Keeping You Informed
Once we have received your instructions we will keep you informed on the progress of your matter on a regular basis either by telephone, in writing or in conference. In addition, copies of relevant correspondence and documents will be forwarded to you.
Monday to Friday — 9am to 5.30pm
Free client car parking is located adjacent to the rear entrance to our office which also has wheel chair access.